If you are single and struggling to figure out the new and ever-changing world of dating, you’ve come to the right place. If you have been in a series of unsuccessful relationships, welcome. If your relationship is fraught with conflict, I’m glad you have come here.
- Are you a woman who wonders why you keep attracting jerks?
- Are you a man who is stuck in the friend zone with women you want to date?
- Are you married and struggling to end the constant arguments?Are you newly divorced or just experienced a bad breakup?
- Are you widowed and wondering whether you are ready to date again?
If you have not dated in a long time, you may be overwhelmed with the changes that have happened since you last dated.
- Are you skeptical about online dating?
- Does texting as a way of communicating about a date baffle you?
- Do you wonder if everyone has lost their minds and their manners?
- Are you worried about whether you are too old (out of shape, out of touch, wrinkled, old-fashioned, unattractive, etc.) to find someone to share the rest of your life with?
- Are you worried that the constant arguing is tearing you apart?
- Do you wonder if marriage is all it’s cracked up to be?
- Do you wish you could just come home to a peaceful place, like you remember when you were first in love?
Whether you are Single and seeking the one for you or you are a Couple who wants to rediscover the passion you once were sure would last forever, I would love to talk with you about how I can help.
What are some things coaching can do for you?
- Learn so much about how to date successfully that it becomes easy as pie
- Recognize those red flags instantly and know when (and how) to walk away
- Change your negative dating patterns for good
- Learn to attract the one for you
- Understand how to “be yourself” by becoming the best “you” you can be
- Rekindle the love you thought was lost
- Learn how to diffuse arguments easily
- Get your needs met
- Speak your truth without fearing an ugly argument or silent treatment
- Spend more time loving each other
Of course, I work only with people who are highly motivated and committed to improve themselves and their relationships. If you are a complainer or someone who says, “yet, but” to everything, you and I are probably not a good fit to work together. If, however, you are eager to learn and open to the possibility that what you will learn will make you uncomfortable, you and I might just do well to work together. You will be uncomfortable because coaching takes you out of your comfort zone. If you let it, coaching can stretch you and challenge you to improve yourself.
I have several programs to fit your needs, including
- Conscious Dating
- Conscious Mating
- True Love Relationship Coaching
- From Loss to Love Again
Where do you begin? Email me at
michelle (at) www.trueloverelationshipcoaching.com or
michelle (at) fromlosstoloveagain.com
and we’ll set a time for a complimentary Get Acquainted Session. This session is done over the phone. During this session we will talk about your needs, desires, and goals and figure out together which program you would be best suited for.
Not ready for coaching quite yet? No problem! You can join me on any of my Ask Michelle Anything calls/webinars by signing up at http://askmichelleanything.com.