How do you know when you are ready to find love again after loss? If you have been widowed, survived a painful divorce or break up, or lost someone dear to you by other means, you may still be grieving, but also feeling very lonely. How can you make a clear-headed decision about finding love again when you are in this state?
In this informative meeting, you will receive lots of great content to help you prepare to love again!
- Understand how important the grief journey is to your ability to find love again.
- Avoid the pitfalls of making a hasty, inappropriate match because of loneliness.
- Discover the key elements needed to determine if you’re ready to find love again.
- Understand the essential requirements to make a relationship work for you.
- Learn the 7 steps to finding love after loss.
Come prepared with your questions and your appetite for learning. This meeting will be content-rich, so bring something to take notes on.
We will meet at a dining establishment, so be prepared to order something to eat, even if it’s just a dessert or something you take home.
I look forward to meeting you there! Michelle